THz Pulsed Imaging and Spectroscopy
With units installed in over 25 countries the TeraPulse 4000 builds on TeraView’s world leading success. This bench top unit can be configured to suit your application.
TeraView’s proprietary semiconductor technology gives the TeraPulse 4000 a market leading signal-to-noise specification with over 90 dB at peak. As standard, the TeraPulse offers a bandwidth of 60 GHz up to typically 4.5 THz; with an option to extend this beyond 6 THz.
The unit’s modular design is configurable to your application. TeraView is able to supply the world’s largest range of extensive and unique accessories.
- > 90 dB at peak.
- Turn-key operation based on proven technology operated in over 30 countries.
- Market leading signal-to-noise within a smaller, lighter, portable unit.
- THz spectroscopy and imaging within a single desk top unit.
- Modular design for ease of maintenance.
- Spectral range of typically up to 4.5 THz. Option to extend to 6 THz.
- Option for fibre based units to plug into an off-core sample compartment.
THz Pulsed Spectrometer
|Terahertz source||Laser gated photo-conductive semiconductor emitter|
|Terahertz detector||Laser gated photo-conductive semiconductor receiver|
|Laser||Ultra short pulse fibre laser|
|Spectral range||0.06 THz – Typically 4.5 THz ( 2 cm-1 – 150 cm-1 )|
|Dynamic range||> 90 dB at peak|
|Scan range||1200 ps with rapid scan of 40 ps @ 15 Hz|
|RapidScan||15 Hz supplied as standard, up to 50 Hz|
|Purge||Nitrogen (N2) purged (or evacuated) sample compartment|
|Computer||On board control PC|
|Network/data transfer||External USB port|
|Dimensions||702 mm (w) x 645 mm (d) x 468 mm (h)|
|Power requirements||90 VAC to 250 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz single phase|
|Power consumption||300 VA|
|Operating temperature||18°C (64° F) – 30°C (86° F)|
|20 – 80%|
If you have a sales enquiry please complete the form below. Once submitted, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours.
Entries marked * are required.